RULES ON HOW TO CLEAN THE PIERCED AREA
- Ensure that the pierced part is continually cleaned until it heals completely. This will take some time though as your body will respond and how the piercing is.
- Take six minutes in the evenings and mornings to smear saline that is sterilized as a gentle compressor
- The above should be applied two times in a given day.
- When the piercing gets in contact with moisture, you will be irritated and for good cleaning, a towel that is clean should be used to wipe it off or even a hairdryer can work here. It is not advised to use any material made of cloth because it may harbor bacteria.
- It is good to make sure your hands are well washed before getting in contact with the piercing. This is to be considered greatly since this piercing acts as a wound that is open and therefore the dirty the hands the more the bacteria which may cause other illnesses in this place.
- Bathe it for some time to ensure there are no soap remains remaining if you use soap depending on what a piercer advice you to use.
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN DURING AFTERCARE
- You be very observant to ensure that your piercing is not intensified. This may include your way of sleeping as you are not to sleep on the unhealed piercing. While making your hair too you should be in a position to do it I a way that it does not affect the part pierced. Do not forget to mid your fresh piercing when undressing or put on your clothes.
- Remove not the jewelry when the piercing is its process of recovering because it will start closing.
- Pools for swimming that have chlorine in their water should be done away with too. Lakes with fresh water should also be avoided when you are in the healing times.
- Since it is flesh that is pierced though, a cloth may start forming which is a hard substance. Do not remove it without hot water on a towel made of paper products so as to avoid bleeding and causing more issues on that area.
- As you prepare for your daily exercises, remember you have a piercing that is yet to recover. This is very important because you will involve in games that won’t bring any effects to that unhealed part.
- Clothes that are very tight should be done away with too.
- Where you sleep should be very clean. Put on breathable clothes that will ensure that the piercing is secured as you have your sleep.
TIPS TO BE APPLIED DURING AFTERCARE
- The jewelry put in the piercing should not be rotated during healing.
- Try as much as possible not to rest yourself on the pierced area while sleeping.
- During travelling, a travelling pillow is advised so as to centrally place your head to avoid getting in contact with the fresh piercing.
Tattoo Art :-